Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fitness Business Revolution 2007

Ok, here we go...

Within the next few weeks, we'll be launching a new program that's guaranteed to revolutionize your fitness business from top to bottom. We can't let the cat out of the bag JUST yet exactly what it is, because we're still nailing down the final details and adding content to the program to make dang sure we cover everything there is to know about the business of fitness... We've finished a large portion of the project, and let me tell ya it's a doozy! When word started to leak out about what we were up to... fitness professionals from across the globe started emailing us wanting the details... We tried to keep it quiet for as long as we could, but we knew it wouldn't last long. So a few of our very close colleagues are 'in the know'. And when we gave them some of the details, they literally tagged it as:

"The Fitness Business Revolution of 2007"

That's right... some of the top fitness pros in the industry couldn't believe what we were up to:

I have to admit, there's few people in this industry who have my full faith and backing. Pat Rigsby is one of those people. Not only is he ridiculously knowledgeable, Pat is also extraordinarily reliable. That may seem like Business 101, but in a day and age where people talk more than they act, Pat Rigsby is a breath of fresh air.

Jim Labadie
http://TrainandGrowRich.com

-------------------------------
-------------------------------

Pat,

I just had to thank you for spending the short amount of time with me on the phone! In that short time I have seriously walked away with a plan of action to start my boot camps that is guaranteed to become highly successful with barely any effort. Your ability to think about all the small details have helped me change minor details in my business with little effort yet have resulted in big return. For example, I made one small change to my membership options and make an extra $147 per client with out any extra effort at all!

The crazy thing is I learned all this info from you after only spending 30 minutes on the phone with you and reading the first two chapters of your book, 'Fitness Riches'!

Best,

Zach Even - Esh
undergroundstrengthkit.com

------------------------------
------------------------------

Pat, The coaching I've received from you has dramatically changed my business and my life. You've helped me go from a dead-end job as a trainer in someone else's studio, to owning my own personal training business.

The systems you've taught me for streamlining and automating my business have been truly amazing - and highly profitable for me. So profitable, I not only don't have to train clients myself anymore...

...I've been freed up to start other businesses! Thank you for your help and guidance. It's been an amazing ride.

-------------------------------
-------------------------------

In the coming days, as the release date nears, you'll begin to hear more about the details right here at the Official 2007 Fitness Business Revolution Blog. Here's to the beginning of your 2007 business success!
Pat Rigsby
P.S. Like I said, we're still putting the final pieces together and want to make sure we cover everything, so if you'd like to help with the project as it draws near, please post a comment about the biggest obstacle you faced in 2006 - this way we can make sure you BLAST through it with ease in 2007.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.Gerard Butler Workout